This week we have continued to work on providing the capability to edit list title and description to let people provide context to their curations.
🚀 In delivery:
- Functionally completed an edit list details form
- Addressed usability concerns of the edit list details form in preparation for allowing all users to edit their list details
- Added an article for Biophysics Colab Endorsed articles list
- Updated the home page for Biophysics Colab group
- Held an 'event storming' session to prepare for work that improves the ability to onboard groups to Sciety.
🕵️ In discovery:
- Learned that authors give 'thumbs ups' to reviewers of their articles, so we're currently talking to the community about what this means. How might Sciety help communicate the value of an evaluation back to the reviewer? How might the evaluating community give kudos to an author?
- Progressed our thinking around Smart Recommendations, our AI powered way of helping people discover articles related to their lists.
🧑 In person:
- Shane presented Sciety as part of New approaches to peer review, a workshop discussion around the limitations of the traditional model of peer review, and how the growth of preprints is allowing researchers to explore more open and equitable evaluation models.