🚀 In delivery
- We heard that it's hard to understand what the search feature on Sciety can be used for. As such, we've improved the UX to communicate the ordering of items on Sciety; lists have a consistent order and we have added messaging to the search page to communicate the order of results and what is being returned.
- We also spent some time fixing user journeys for login/signup, to help orient people on Sciety.
🕵️ In discovery
- As the majority of the Sciety team were at the eLife office this week, we spend some time carrying out 'hallway testing', getting people to try out the signup/login journeys in Sciety.
- We also asked people to try out Sciety Labs were we are experimenting with out AI generated images, using GPT-3 to provide a visual indication of lists and articles.
If you'd like to know more, please book a call with the team
🧑 In person
- Our latest event 'Preprint discovery: Keeping on top of the latest research' will see Chair Cristian (V.A.) Munteanu joined by Sciety’s Product Manager, Mark Williams, and eLife’s Community Manager – Outreach, Shane Alsop, to discuss the implications of increased preprint adoption.