Fortnightly roundup of what we've been working on; new features, improvements and fixes and what we are going to do next from sciety.org, the home of public preprint curation.
🚀 What's new?
- Group feeds. We learnt that readers like to get straight to the science, so we have introduced a feed page for each group that will soon become the default landing page. It shows the latest articles that have been reviewed or curated by the group.
- Discover related groups in search. Sciety search now shows you the groups that have reviewed or curated preprints that relate to the search query, helping you explore the communities that are actively engaged in preprint review.
- We have improved the interface for the list subscription pages.
- We have improved caching to increase page load speeds.
🔜 What's next?
- We'll be continuing to update the groups pages to show all their activity up front.
- We'll be continuing to promote group branding throughout Sciety, for example in search results will lead to more familiarity with the groups and their work.
- We expect to do more work to represent the state of the review activity, for example reflecting reviews that have been removed elsewhere.
💭 Let us know what you think
We want to build Sciety with you and we welcome all feedback and ideas. Book a 1:1 call with the team to learn more about our latest changes and help us plan the for the future for equitable, open research outputs. We offer £30 compensation for your time where possible.
🔗 Stay connected
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks with everything that's happening on Sciety.