The latest in preprint innovations from sciety.org, the home of public preprint evaluation.
🚀 What's new?
- Highlighting the latest research raises visibility of preprints and we want to make this a great experience. You can now add line breaks and quotes in comments in form fields. This applies to comments on articles in your public lists and in list descriptions.
- Highlighting the latest research is also a valuable contribution to scientific discovery. We want to make this contribution valuable and rewarding for researchers so that it becomes a common practice. We're starting to do this with success notifications when you comment on an article in your list 🎊
- We've also improved the UX and accessibility of the comment form.
🔭 What's next?
- We're working on representing review and curation activity from new groups. This requires technical investigation into how we aggregate versions, reviews and recommendations from a range of sources. It also means we'll be able to reflect a more detailed picture of the journey of a preprint.
- We'll soon be able to recommend evaluated preprints and preprints from more preprint servers on article pages and open this out as an API.
- We'll be exploring how we can raise visibility of evaluated preprints and how we can make it a rewarding experience to do that on Sciety.
💡 Let us know what you think
We want to build Sciety with you and we welcome all feedback and ideas. Book a 1:1 call with the team to learn more about our latest changes and help us plan the for the future for equitable, open research outputs.
🔗 Stay connected
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks with everything that's happening on Sciety.