The latest in preprint innovations from sciety.org, the home of public preprint evaluation.
🚀 What's new?
- We have improved error pages on Sciety, so that all pages have consistent branding, layout etc.
- We have also provided consistent logged in user identity and user agent on all pages of Sciety to improve our analytics
- Improved our forms UI
- We show an error message to the user rather than silently failing when trying to add a comment to an article
- Improved the UX on home and article pages
- We have improved our DocMaps to ensure that author's of a PREreview will have a correct author across the ecosystem, for example on BioRxiv.
🔭 What's next?
- We are expecting to add a new evaluating group to Sciety in the coming weeks.
- Group representatives will have more autonomy over their content on Sciety, for example by being able to create their own collections.
- We are exploring opportunities that COAR notify offers to improve communication about preprint review and curation across the ecosystem.
- We are arranging an end of year event with our reviewing communities to celebrate their work and that it's Sciety's 3rd birthday.
- We will improve our search/discovery experience based on recent feedback.
💡 Let us know what you think
We want to build Sciety with you and we welcome all feedback and ideas. Book a 1:1 call with the team to learn more about our latest changes and help us plan the for the future for equitable, open research outputs.
🔗 Stay connected
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks with everything that's happening on Sciety.