Here's the latest in preprint innovation from sciety.org, the home of public preprint evaluation.
🚀 What's new?
- We've improved the way the preprint conversation is represented within article activity by showing which highlight a comment related to and including author responses. You can see an example in this article page.
- We have released a promotional guide for groups using Sciety. The guide contains a set of social cards, email banners and badges that can be used to communicate group activity on Sciety.
- We've implemented a way to provide thanks to reviewing communities when authors click 'thumbs up' on a review they found helpful.
- We fixed a bug that means evaluations ingested erroneously can be removed as necessary.
🔭 What's next?
- We're working on a way to show related articles to people when they are viewing an article page. You can preview related articles in our experimental site, Sciety Labs.
- We'll be rolling out the improvements to representing the preprint conversation across all articles.
- Our next area of focus is representing the distinct types of evaluation activity we see on Sciety; from Curation through Review, Feedback and Commentary and making this clear to readers to aid them in evaluated preprint discovery.
💡 Let us know what you think
We want to build Sciety with you and we welcome all feedback and ideas. Book a 1:1 call with the team to discuss and learn more about our latest changes and planned updates.
🔗 Stay connected
We’ll be back in a couple of weeks with everything that's happening on Sciety.
Until then, you can find us on Twitter, Mastodon, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube.